Maria Gina Lea G.
I started working with Telus International Philippines Inc on February 4, 2019 as a Technical Support Representative. My main role is to actively listen to customers so I can understand their issues and concerns. Explain highly technical details to customers using simple understandable terms. Analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving technical issues related to customers' Telus service (home phone, TV, internet, and Telus email). I'm also responsible for providing assistance and creating tickets for Field Technicians that currently working on customers’ premises. My previous job is in Convergys Philippines. I started working from August 11, 2014 to December 30, 2015. My role as Technical Support Representative in Convergys is the same as with Telus. Though customers were different since AT&T was based in USA and Telus is in Canada. But both of it is a telco accounts. The only difference is in Convergys I was able to experience troubleshooting VOIP.Show More
Let's Work Together
Licenses and Certifications
- Creating systems or workflows
- Acting as the initial point of contact for customers
- Managing incoming calls while providing excellent customer service
- Following communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Escalating queries and concerns, if needed
- Answering incoming customer inquiries regarding issues, service questions, and other client concerns with empathy, creativity, and efficiency.
- Doing data entry and other administrative tasks
- Answering incoming customer concerns via email or chat
- Doing customer follow-ups on pending concerns
- Providing resolutions to customer issues
Skills And Strengths
I'm fast learner, hardworking and can work with minimal supervision.
Tools And Applications
I have used CAP, CRM, LYNX, DT1, insight, techsee, LogmeInRescue.