Instead of wasting precious time looking for a designer that understands you and your business, leave that to your dedicated distant assistant to get this work done for you. As a small business owner, balancing time, quality and cost comes with the territory. One area you cannot afford to cut corners on is the integrity of your brand.
Scope of Service
Before you subscribe to our ISP program, please review the following terms and conditions below. We outline our Scope of Services, Exclusions, and how we will deliver our services to you.
Our graphic design services include all of the following services:
• Postcards and flyers
• Magazine and newspaper ads
• Posters, banners and billboards
• Brochures (print and digital)
• Signage and trade show displays
• Email marketing templates
• PowerPoint presentations
• Social media ads, banners and graphics
• Banner and retargeting ads
• Images for websites and blogs
Exclusions to our Scope of Service:
• All textual content must be supplied as it should appear on final design
• Guarantees of social media traffic from graphics and ads
• Flash and animation services
Want to know more about our ISPs Graphic Design Services?
Want to know more about our ISPs Services?
How It Works
1. The client initiates the ISP graphic design request through the DDA. The DDA will then submit the request to the ISP team leader.
2. The ISP team will then meet with the DDA to review the scope of the project.
3. Once the project scope has been defined, the DDA will inform the client of the turnaround time and any additional resources/content/collateral that are needed to complete the project.
4. Once all the information for the project has been confirmed, the graphic artist will begin working. The client can request updates on the development from their DDA and send changes or feedback, as needed.
5. Once the project is completed, the ISP team member will meet with the DDA to get a feedback on the project. Once the DDA is satisfied, they will submit the finished project to the client. The client can then request revisions or simply accept the project as is.
6. If no changes are requested, the ISP team member will send a report on the amount of time consumed from the client’s allotted ISP hours via Basecamp and the DDA will mark the project complete.