Your website is the digital face of your company. People look at your website to decide whether or not they want to do business with you. A web developer's job is to deliver that information to them quickly and efficiently.
Scope of Service
Before you subscribe to our ISP program, please review the following terms and conditions below. We outline our Scope of Services, Exclusions, and how we will deliver our services to you.
Our web development services include all of the following services:
• Website Fixes
• New Features
• Site Repair
• Anything WordPress
If your website does not use WordPress, please make sure to bring this up during the consultation. This is so we can assess if we can still assist you using that platform.
Exclusions to our Scope of Service
• Off-page SEO services including social media management, back link building, and blog posting
• Guarantees of Google Page Rankings for keywords
• Working with third party agents such as marketing and SEO consultants.
• Analysis of Google Analytics data
• Flash and animation services
• Customer Relationship Management Systems
• External Database Integration
Wanna know more about our ISPs Web Mangement Services?
Wanna know more about our
How it Works
1. The client initiates the ISP web development request through the DDA. The DDA will then submit the request to the ISP team leader.
2. The ISP team will then meet with the DDA to review the scope of the project.
3. Once the project scope has been defined, the DDA will inform the client of the turnaround time and any additional resources/content/collateral that are needed to complete the project.
4. Once all the information for the project has been confirmed, the web developer will begin working. The client can request updates on the development from their DDA and send changes or feedback, as needed.
5. Once the project is completed, the ISP team member will meet with the DDA to get a feedback on the project. Once the DDA is satisfied, they will submit the finished project to the client. The client can then request revisions or simply accept the project as is.
6. If no changes are requested, the ISP team member will send a report on the amount of time consumed from the client’s allotted ISP hours via BaseCamp and the DDA will mark the project complete.