What Can a Bottleneck Virtual Assistant Do For You?
One of the biggest challenges facing the business leaders is finding great people to work with. We get this. This is why we have decided to do all the hard leg work for you. We vet your executive assistant and make sure they are capable of completing the administrative tasks you need finished on a daily basis.
We specialize in sourcing highly-skilled virtual assistants who are dedicated to your vision, mission and core values.
Each candidate completes a four-step hiring application that involves problem solving and gives them a chance to shine by highlighting three key areas:
- English Comprehension: Reading, Writing and Speaking the English language is a MUST. Our candidates are from the Philippines and conduct all communications in English. Bottleneck VA’s have college degrees and/or equivalents because 100% of the universities or higher education are taught in English. The road signs are in English and even the government documentation is written in English.
- Tech Check: Every candidate not only provides the details of their current technology, but they write, in paragraphical form, what their back up process is in case their computer breaks or the internet goes down.
- Soft Skills: Every candidate completes a DiSC® Assessment. DiSC® is a personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork, leadership, sales, and communication. ... DiSC profiles describe human behavior in various situations, for example how you respond to challenges, how you influence others, your preferred pace and how you respond to rules and procedures.
The following items are different areas that your Executive or Personal administrative assistant will work on to serve you and your organization, either part-time (20 hours per week) or full-time (40 hours per week), so you are able to focus on the high level activity needed to scale your business:
- Email management
- Schedule management
- Social media planning
- Project management
- Travel arrangements
- Event planning
- Graphic design
- Website management services
- Audio/Video editing services
- CRM management
- Sales development support
- Phone answering/support
- Customer service
- Basic accounting practices
Stop the Bottleneck in your business today and hire Bottleneck Virtual Assistants, LLC so you can achieve the goals you want to get your life back.
What is the Integrated Services Program?
The "Integrated Services Program" ("ISP") is designed to serve the clients of Bottleneck Virtual Assistants, LLC in such a way that every client has access to multiple levels of expertise. Your Bottleneck Virtual Assistant will submit these types of projects on your behalf.
Your dedicated VA will also act as the project manager to ensure the project is moving forward according to your instructions. This will alleviate you from having to deal with multiple vendors and will save you a ton of time because you don't have to continually retrain new people.
Through your personal assistant, you will have access to four different areas of expertise through a single point of contact.
These areas of expertise are as follows:
- Website Management (WordPress)
- Graphic Design
- Audio/Video Editing
Clients using the Bottleneck services on a part-time basis (up to 20 hours per week) will have access to 3 hours per week of the ISP. For those clients using the service on a full-time basis (up to 40 hours per week), they will have access to six hours per week of the ISP.
It is important to know that if clients do not use the total hours for that week, they LOSE THOSE HOURS. The hours do not roll over from week to week.
If clients need more time for the ISP, they will be billed at $20 per hour. It is the responsibility of the clients single-point-of-contact to provide a correct accountability of the time usage. Bottleneck uses Clockify to track the ISP hours and records every task within the project assigned to the client in Basecamp.
Bottleneck Virtual Assistants offers professional growth opportunities for ambitious leaders by creating an efficient and systematic approach for their business. We identify, hire and cultivate team members who focus on specific roles and responsibilities.
Stop the bottleneck in your business. Hire highly skilled talent today.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved.